Interested in learning more about how you can become part of our team? Check out our current job openings below!
The Fiscal department at Lakes & Prairies Community Action Partnership, Inc.
is recruiting an outstanding individual for the following position:
ADMIN/FISCAL SUPPORT – Full-Time
This individual will perform Agency Fiscal accounting operations relating to Accounts Payable, Cash Receipts, and the General Ledger. Will also assist in the implementation and assurance that the fiscal and procurement policies are being followed by everyone in the Agency.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Two years of experience in Accounting and/or related Accounting activities
• A valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
• Advanced skill level with MS Office products and a high level of clerical-office skills
• Knowledge of and ability to understand and follow generally accepted Accounting principles and general Accounting practices
• Maintain a high degree of detail and accuracy; flexible; confidential; work well under pressure
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
DEADLINE to apply is Friday, June 7, 2019 at Noon
Hires based upon Background Check and a Favorable Driving Record
Complete job description - click here